Now that you know some of the basics about solar energy, it’s time to start shopping for a solar panel system. Here are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for a solar panel hong kong supplier:
- Size of the system: How much electricity do you need? The size of the system you need will depend on how much electricity you use. Look at your electric bill to find out how much electricity you use each month. The amount of electricity you use each month is listed under “kWh.”
- Type of solar panel: Crystalline silicon and thin film are two types of solar panels. Crystalline silicon panels are made from purified silicon and can be installed on your roof or ground. Thin-film solar panels are made by depositing thin layers of semiconducting materials on a flexible substrate.
- How much money will you save? Use our Solar Calculator to get an idea of how much you’ll save with solar photovoltaic (PV) power. You can choose the size of system you need, how much sun your site gets, what state you live in, and if your electric utility offers Time-of-Use rates or net metering for residential customers.
- What’s your budget? The more money you put toward buying a system, the less you pay each month for electricity. However, there are many federal and state tax incentives available to help reduce the cost of a energy storage system hk.
- Warranties: Solar panels come with warranties that guarantee the solar panel’s performance and the manufacturer’s workmanship. Be sure to ask about the warranties when shopping for a system.
Now that you know what to look for, it’s time to start shopping! Be sure to visit our Solar Marketplace to compare prices and products from pre-screened installers in your area.