There are many things to consider when looking for a good commercial cleaning franchise. These are some things that should be in your mind while choosing a franchise:
Cleanliness of the location: The first thing you should do before contacting a franchise is check the place out. You can check if they have clean bathrooms, floors and walls, or even see if it is maintained properly by the managers of the office park.
- The first-hand experience of the franchise owner: The franchise owner should be able to tell you about their experiences with the business. You need information about how long they have been in it and if they succeeded in other places.
- How much money has been made from the previous franchisees: The amount of money that was made comes from the amount of work they did as well as the length of time they managed to stay in business.
- What kind of equipment is available and what kind is needed most: The equipment used in cleaning commercial buildings should be light and easy to transport, but also offer more operations than standard cleaners use.
How to select a commercial cleaning franchise:
- Visit the location and other franchisees in the same area: You can look for other franchisees that are already running at the location that you are considering. This will give you a good idea of what type of company they are and how well they have been doing.
- Check out what kind of managers they have: There should be enough managers to handle all jobs that are assigned to them, which should be around minimum five jobs per day. It is also important that there is enough supervision so that all employees go through the same training and performing their jobs properly.
- Check the number of commercial cleaning franchise in Canada that are offered: There should be enough list of cleaning services, which should include but not limited to carpet cleaning, office cleaning, and building maintenance.
- Research about the cost and how much money can be made: The cost for each job should amount to the same price and this is something you can ask before deciding on a company. Do your research to see how much other companies ask for their services so that you know how much money you can make in your own business.
- Research about the competition as well as their disadvantages: The competition is always there and if there are none, then this means that you probably would not succeed since there is no one to compete with.